Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to I file Unjust Vexation???

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How to I file Unjust Vexation??? on Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:45 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi! I'm seeking legal advise on how I can file a case of Unjust Vexation if she is not here in the philippines but has connections in the philippines.

I'am harrased by the legal wife of my previous relationship. I am now traumatized psychologically by this person and I just want to stop the text messages and calls. I have all the text message and call logs but I need to know on how I can win this case to put a stop on her harrasment.

Hoping for your favorable advise


View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum