Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

correction of birth certificate regarding birthplace

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
good day sir may i ask if sakop ng R.A. 10172 yung sa correction of birthplace ?? thank you and more power

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum