Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change Surname of my daughter

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Change Surname of my daughter on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:19 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi had a big problem about the surname of my daughter, its all my mistake po, when i got preganant nagkalabuan na kami ng bf ko so when i gave birth d ko sinunod sa surname nya baby namin and i convince my friend to acknowledge my baby. Alam ko mali pero sa sobrang galit ko with my bf nagawa ko yun at now gusto ko ng ayusin ang surname ng baby ko at ipa carry to her yung surname ng real at biological father nya... ano po pwede ko gawin??? thanks

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum