Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I feel helpless!, please help me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I feel helpless!, please help me. on Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:45 pm

baon sa utang

Arresto Menor
Sorry if this post will be a bit long, I just need to let it all out. I feel like my heart will start to explode anytime soon.

Last last year, my friend put up a lending company, I am not sure if he have a permit to do so, anyway I started borrowing from him last october 2010, everything was going smooth, I was able to pay and we do not have a problem. But May 2011, he said that I can loan an ipad for an amount of 30000 plus interest, he gave me a good deal, so I signed in. Then he recruited me to join his networking business, where I need to pay 12000, I told him that i do not have any cash, so he offered his loan again. Because I am confident that I can pay it, I signed in again. All in all, I owe 60,000. However, something happened and I was forced to resign, I informed my friend about what happened, he said he understand my situation, I was hired for a new job, and was given a start date, so I told my friend that I can already pay him on my first payday, however I encountered a problem with my clearance, my previous employer said that I was cleared but they are not giving out a copy. So, my supposed to be new job, did not push through. I feel so bad and ashamed at the same time, so I decided to inform my friend again, he said it's ok. God knows that I tried my best to get some money to pay him, however I remained unemployed. My internet and phone was cut off, so i rented a pc last aug 2011, to contact my friend, and when I opened my fb, he already have 3 messages, the last one is saying that i fooled him, and he trusted me. So, I emailed him back, explaining what happened, I told him that I am already bankrupt, but i am willing to pay 1000 per month, i just need to get his new address, so that I can pay him. but I did not receieve any messages from him anymore. So I decided not to contact him first, because I know that he is still emotional, until my facebook was hacked, then I cancelled it completely. We were not able to communicate for one year, then I receieved a demand letter from an attorney at law. Asking me to pay 60000 in 15 days, or else they will sue me. Now, I do not know what to do, i can only afford to pay 1000 per week. Will i go to jail? please help me, I am lost and I do not know what to do. I am the breadwinner, and my family is depending on me. I already emailed the attorney, but I did not receieve any email yet. Please help me. Crying or Very sad

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum