Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Other case aside from Ejection

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Other case aside from Ejection on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:13 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day Atty!

I just want to ask. We bought a property in the province but someone is staying in the said property. We have a deed of sale but we don’t have a land title yet. We are currently in the process of getting a land title. We filed a case (Ejection) but the case dismissed because we were not able to take care of it since the case was in the province and we live in Manila. What other case can we file against them? Thanks.

View user profile

2 Re: Other case aside from Ejection on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:57 am


Prision Mayor
Once you get your land title, file an ejection case again to support your claim. Also, double check if they filed an application for housing in NHA or they have a separate title sa LRA.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum