Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

parental abuse on a teenager

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 parental abuse on a teenager on Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:22 pm

cheetoz15

Arresto Mayor
my friend is currently abroad and his son who is 18yrs old, always gets verbal abuse from his mother all the time. shouting at him, saying things "your just like your father", "your being bribed by him" that's why your always on his side and keeps calling him "stupid" most of the time. his son is already getting stressed out and emotionally getting affected.

QUESTIONS:

1. what can the father do to file a complaint against his wife ?
2. since he is abroad (saudi arabia) can that be possible to file a complain ? if yes, how? phil. embassy?
3. if he can't, can the son file his own complaint? if yes, on what charge?
4. and where would the son go to file it?
5. how long is the time limit to file it?

View user profile

2 Re: parental abuse on a teenager on Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:24 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
complain? he want to send his mother to jail?

View user profile

3 Re: parental abuse on a teenager on Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:15 pm

cheetoz15

Arresto Mayor
Yes, that what the husband and the son wants.

what can you advise?

View user profile

4 Re: parental abuse on a teenager on Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:24 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
cheetoz15 wrote:Yes, that what the husband and the son wants.

what can you advise?

kung nasa abroad sila, they should check the law of that country. kung sa pinas nila balak magsampa ng kaso, not possible.

View user profile

5 Re: parental abuse on a teenager on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:02 am

cheetoz15

Arresto Mayor
- the son is in the phil. so the son he can file a case against his mother?

- and the incident happened in the phil.

- so what kind of case can the son file?

View user profile

6 Re: parental abuse on a teenager on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:25 am

Attentionseeker

Prision Correccional
Tell the son to approach DSWD. He can then tell them his side of story and DSWD will investigate. Too many mothers are horrible to their children, like my friend's mother for instance, her mother always tell her "I should have aborted you since you were in my tummy if you can't help us with poverty, as my friend left her because she fooled her with tons of money, when she used to take care of her full family spoiled them gave them everything but its still not enough for her mother and yet the bloody mother thought it is her obligation to take care of her! She just ignored her now as she is not worth of energy to deal with as she is a useless mother! Unfortunately! there are too many of this kind of mother.

View user profile

7 Re: parental abuse on a teenager on Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:28 pm

cheetoz15

Arresto Mayor
- Tnx attentionseeker for the advice.

- but my friend's son is already 18yrs old, will the dswd still accommodate him when i think under phil law
he is already considered an adult.

- may mga mothers talaga na mga walanghiya ang ugali miski sa sarili nilang anak, i pity those children.

View user profile

8 Re: parental abuse on a teenager on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:15 am

Attentionseeker

Prision Correccional
Since he is already considered as a young adult, his father can directly continue to communicate with him and try to move out of the bloody mother's care. I am sure his father can help him until he can managed to live alone. I doubt he can file a case against the horrible mother! Unfortunately they don't seems to considered filing cases against close relatives when it comes to domestic problems, unless he s still a child then DSWD can get seriously involve for child abused!

Last edited by Attentionseeker on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add info)

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum