Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CHILD SUPPORT on Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:10 pm


Arresto Menor
pwed po bang malaman ano gagawin kong steps para magka roon ng child support sa ama ng baby ko?
Hindi po kami kasal at nabuntis po nya ako. Isa po syang americano from texas at ayaw nya po akong tulungan sa gastusin sa bata. 6 months na po akong buntis.
may habol po ba ako?

View user profile

2 Re: CHILD SUPPORT on Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:43 pm


when you say he is from texas, do you mean he is there? if so, i recommend you look for a group in texas who will be willing to help you file a case there.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum