Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Issuance of BPO(Barangay Protection Order)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Issuance of BPO(Barangay Protection Order) on Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:18 pm

Arresto Menor
Sir tanong ko lang sana kung pupuwede bang issue-han ng BPO ang nanay ng respondent na kasalukuyan pang nag kakaroon ng mediation sa Barangay.Asawa ng babae ang complainant at anak naman niya ang respondent,bale mag ama ang may naunang kaso.Nagkontra reklamo ang nanay at kinasuhan naman niya ang kanyang asawa na nakaaway ng kanyang anak,ang kasong isinampa ng babae ay RA:9262 at humihinggi ng BPO sa Barangay Maaari Ba naming bigyan ng BPO ang babae at tuloy isampa ang kaso sa womens desk. tulong lang mga sir.

View user profile

2 Re: Issuance of BPO(Barangay Protection Order) on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm

you have that power, and it should be issued if you believe there is a real threat to the woman

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum