Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cash conversion of Leave Credits

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Cash conversion of Leave Credits on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:48 pm

Arresto Menor
Our company, company A, with an employee of 20, bought another company, company B, with a relatively bigger headcount (around 70)and we are aligning our compensation and benefits. But eversince the integration, we faced financial challenges and Management mandated HR to discontinue the yearly practice of Company A, of commuting the unused leave credits to cash. I already argued with them and cited the non-diminution of benefits law. Then they told me that the policy of commuting unused leave credits to cash was originally designed for a company with a small headcount of 20 and will not be binded by that law.

Our legal integration is not yet finished and the contracts of the employees are still under their respective companies.

Are we legally allowed to discontinue this practice?

View user profile

2 Re: Cash conversion of Leave Credits on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:28 pm

how many years has it been implemented?

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Cash conversion of Leave Credits on Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:14 pm

Arresto Menor
thank you for your reply, atty. This has been implemented for the last 4 years or so.

View user profile

4 Re: Cash conversion of Leave Credits on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:25 pm

Arresto Menor
Good day,

is ir really posible na wala pong bayad ang leave credit dahil allowance lang kami per day?

ive been working for almost 2 years

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum