Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal Right for the original children

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Legal Right for the original children on Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:14 pm

Arresto Menor
My Father had another family but I dont know if he already married the mother is already dead last 2009 and they are separated since 1995...we have no idea that my Father already had another Family and now since I am married I had left my 2 Brothers aged 25 already working and 21 still studying under my Father together with his Family Girl aged 24 and son aged Father is a seaman so he is not always around at home and just convey with the girlfreind in which telling him negative regarding my 2 brother...and the treatment of my father between his second family is far more ok rather than his original children...its so unbiased ... and by that made my brother and father fight against each other... would like to seek an advise if us children in legal age has a right and what will it be...for now Im planning to seek legal action re: our rights as a original children...hope you could enlghten me...

View user profile

2 Re: Legal Right for the original children on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:51 pm

its your mom who can take action here

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum