Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legitimate to illegitimate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 legitimate to illegitimate on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:38 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day po
nais ko po itanong pwede po bang ipacorrect ko yung birth certificate ko po nalaman ko po na hindi po kasal ang parents ko hindi po valid yung date ng marriage nila sa birth certificate ko .
kumuha po ako ng cenomar wala po records sa nso ng marriage date nila.
namatay na po ang mother ko gusto ko po sana gamitin ang maiden name niya

may pamilya na po ang father ko

kailangan pa po ba ng court order hingil dito?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum