Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

change name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 change name on Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:03 pm

Carina Dulay

Arresto Menor
Hi po

Gusto ko po kasi itanong yung kaso ng daddy ko sa BC nya..
Cesar po ang tunay nyang name pero sa BC nya ay Roger nakalagay... while yung sa kapatid nya Roger name nya pero Cesar na BC nya... it's like they changed birthdates but apparently they've used Cesar and Roger na sa mga documents nila... pasok po ba sila sa bagong republic act 10172?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum