Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password




You are not connected. Please login or register

Bigamy Case i beg for your advice

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bigamy Case i beg for your advice on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:34 pm

apamular


Arresto Menor
goodevening lawyers, i beg for your advice with my bigammy case.

i'll make this short and simple.

i'm guilty marrying 2 women, QC rtc branch 104 asked me to bail 24k, so i did, i went to PAO to seek help, but they said no because my 2nd wife filed this case, with the help of PAO and it will be a conflict of insterest.

i have my arraignment scedule, oct 9, 2012.
and i dont know where to get lawyer now, i have some money but its not enough to pay a private lawyer.

i have 2 questions:

1. since i dont have a lawyer, when the arraignment day comes will the RTC provide me a public lawyer?

2. i wanna get lesser punishment, so i will be entitled for the provision or probation law, is this possible?

if there's a lawyer near in sm fairview, nova bayan, alamar. i wanna go there and consult but i can only pay 500php for the consultation fee sorry i dont have much cash i dont have a job as of the moment because of this case

View user profile

2 Re: Bigamy Case i beg for your advice on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:10 pm

concepab


Reclusion Perpetua
apamular wrote:goodevening lawyers, i beg for your advice with my bigammy case.

i'll make this short and simple.

i'm guilty marrying 2 women, QC rtc branch 104 asked me to bail 24k, so i did, i went to PAO to seek help, but they said no because my 2nd wife filed this case, with the help of PAO and it will be a conflict of insterest.

i have my arraignment scedule, oct 9, 2012.
and i dont know where to get lawyer now, i have some money but its not enough to pay a private lawyer.

i have 2 questions:

1. since i dont have a lawyer, when the arraignment day comes will the RTC provide me a public lawyer?

2. i wanna get lesser punishment, so i will be entitled for the provision or probation law, is this possible?

if there's a lawyer near in sm fairview, nova bayan, alamar. i wanna go there and consult but i can only pay 500php for the consultation fee sorry i dont have much cash i dont have a job as of the moment because of this case

im not sure if your 2nd question is applicable in your case. but for sure the court will assign a lawyer if you cannot afford to hire a private one.

good luck Very Happy

View user profile

3 Re: Bigamy Case i beg for your advice on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:43 pm

apamular


Arresto Menor
@concepab

Sir thank you for your effort in answering my question.

View user profile

4 Re: Bigamy Case i beg for your advice on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:13 am

apamular


Arresto Menor
Hi lawyers and prosecutors, can you give me an advise about my question number 2 thanks.

2. i wanna get lesser punishment, so i will be entitled for the provision or probation law, is this possible?

View user profile

5 Re: Bigamy Case i beg for your advice on Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:54 pm

apamular


Arresto Menor
Need lawyer in commonwealth. for my bigamy case, lets meet and negotiate.

View user profile

6 Re: Bigamy Case i beg for your advice on Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:00 pm

apamular


Arresto Menor
Need lawyer in commonwealth. for my bigamy case, lets meet and negotiate.

View user profile

7 Re: Bigamy Case i beg for your advice on Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:22 am

apamular


Arresto Menor
Need lawyer in commonwealth. for my bigamy case, lets meet and negotiate.

View user profile

8 Re: Bigamy Case i beg for your advice on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:45 am

Paupau


Arresto Menor
Same problem here.. My 2nd wife filed me civil bigamy, her reason para mapabilis ang pag file. Here's my question, can civil bigamy can turn to case? She told me to get a lawyer, and i don't have enough money and afraid to get a private lawyer baka singilin ako ng malaki esp sa consultation. Anyone here can answer my question? And makakapag recommend sana ng taga PAO.. Thanks

View user profile

9 Re: Bigamy Case i beg for your advice on Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:36 am

attyLLL


moderator
you can consider not appearing at all. unfortunately,if someone takes interest, a criminal charge of bigamy can be filed against you. hopefully no one will.


_________________
[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

10 Re: Bigamy Case i beg for your advice on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:51 pm

Paupau


Arresto Menor
attyLLL wrote:you can consider not appearing at all. unfortunately,if someone takes interest, a criminal charge of bigamy can be filed against you. hopefully no one will.

Thank you for answering. Another question, do i still need to get a lawyer?

View user profile

11 Re: Bigamy Case i beg for your advice on Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:40 pm

attyLLL


moderator
it may be a good idea to personally consult one


_________________
[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

12 Re: Bigamy Case i beg for your advice on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:04 pm

Lravb


Arresto Menor
good day po. hmm dederetchuhin ko na po kayo, di po kami kasal ng asawa ko pero may anak po kmi isa. then ngaun po may kabit sya at pinsan buo nya po? pede ko po ba kasuhan ung babae?

View user profile

13 Re: Bigamy Case i beg for your advice on Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:01 pm

attyLLL


moderator
you can try, but only for monetary damages


_________________
[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

14 Re: Bigamy Case i beg for your advice on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:36 pm

Pedro Parkero


Reclusion Perpetua
Lravb wrote:good day po. hmm dederetchuhin ko na po kayo, di po kami kasal ng asawa ko pero may anak po kmi isa. then ngaun po may kabit sya at pinsan buo nya po? pede ko po ba kasuhan ung babae?

kabit vs kabit?
wag ka ng magkaso, sayang lang ang oras at pera mo. manood ka na lang ng face to face sa tv 5 dami kang matututunan doon...
at learn from ur experience

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum