Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Misspelled fathers name in my marriage certificate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
My fathers name is missplelled in my marriage certificate, what should I do to correct it?

View user profile


inquire at the civil registrar's office if it can qualify for correction as a clerical error

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Arresto Menor
My fathers name is different from all my document how to correrct it?
Lahat naman ng information about me is possible ba na ma question ako sa embassy?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum