Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to file a case against My father

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How to file a case against My father on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:50 am


Arresto Menor
Hi hope you can help me or give me idea how to begin our battle. My mother is emotional abused by my father. He is a seaman for over 20yrs now. We found out that he has a mistress. We know the name of the girl. plan ng mother ko mag ask nang help sa POAE or any public lawyer kasi financially incapable na kami to hire some private lawyer kasi nag stop na ang father ko mag send nang money. they are legally married and my mother has a proof on the documents. ang mahirap lang is puro text massages lang and picture together of my father and his mistress ang meron kami. we don't plan to sue him on anything but we just need him out of his work. na sana hindi na siya makapag ibang bansa and in that way patas ang laban and we can live separately. Is it possible? how can we start it from here? saan kami dudulog at anu ang dapat namin ehanda?

Thank you po. God bless...

View user profile

2 Re: How to file a case against My father on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:59 am


infidelity does not lead to loss of job. if he is not providing support, a case of economic abuse under RA 9262 may be the best bet

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum