Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

cheating husband but with no evidence yet to show in court

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arresto Menor
Hi! My husband and I were just married December last year. Before that we live together for more than a year. Lately our relationship is tearing apart, we’re not talking to each other for more than 2 months now. He seldom goes home already. He would just stay for 2-3 days and will stay out for 3-4 days on the assumption that he is just staying at his friend’s house. Which I feel there is something else. Now lately I found out he have a mistress. I confronted him asking if he has a mistress without divulging to him things that I know because I might lose those information, and as expected he denied. With just connecting the events and how our close friends and relatives told me, I investigated on my own and found out who the girl is. Now I know I need evidence to prove the infidelity of my husband so I can file a case against him and the mistress with adultery. Am I right? Is this the right case?

I am planning to hire a private investigator, please suggest a not –that- expensive investigating company but very good in their job.

If proven right, can I demand a written agreement between me and my husband that he will paying for the annulment and also he will allow me to engage in a relationship and get pregnant without him suing me. I know this is kinda weird agreement but I am already 36 years old and will turn 37 early next year. I also know that it will take a long time before the annulment will be granted, and that time I might not be able to conceive anymore. One of the reasons why we got married is that to have a baby. And I really wanted to have one! Oh this is so frustrating and I don’t know what to do.

One more thing we had a Christian wedding, I believe there’s a diference between catholic wedding and Christian wedding. To my knowledge the annulment process is faster? I hope you can also enlighten me on this.

View user profile

the agreement will be unlawful, but it can be used to defend against a charge of adultery.

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum