Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How can I fight back against Loan Shark

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How can I fight back against Loan Shark on Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:28 pm

Arresto Menor
Hi, I lend money from someone who run a business for termite control. The interest per month is 10% they said that the money is from other people. I lend only 18000 and my total payable is 23400 for 3 months. I able to pay 6000 and now I wasnt able to pay for family dilemma, I lost my job and my father got a heart attack. They even collected money in the hospital. And now they keep on telling me that they will post my name in a newspaper and go to NBI to let the NBI get me and imprison me. My duedate will be on October 2012. I got nervous and dont know what to do. I signed something only promissory note and a paper amounting my loan but its not notarized. What shall I do pls help me I dont know what to do if they will post my name in the newspaper what shall I do??

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum