Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good Day to all!.

Please need your help, I had a problem on my birth Certificate.. Actually when I was a child my mother change my surname "GUEMO" into "JALARAN" but my birth certificate registered as GUEMO, but when I go to school since then until now I use the JALARAN. Only to find out my mom forged my birth cert.. She just only erased the name of my father but the rest is real.. She's married to my step-father when I was 1 year old, without any legal process she had change my surname.. Now, I am planning to go to abroad but the birth certificate is one of the main requirements for passport. If I decided to use the GUEMO what are the legal or petition needed to change my surname since grade school until now? And how much is the processing fee for that? Actually it's hard to some actions because there are monetary involve... How can I make these things possible.. Please need some advice so badly.. I am single mom and also my son is under my surname Jalaran. Sad really need your help.. Thanks!..

View user profile


a petition for change of name, but no guarantee the court will grant it

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum