1. he would often resort to doing what is asked from him just when feels like doing it,
2. he refuse to accept some errands saying "natatakot sya" in the place where he is tasked to go (and would insist to have the janitor do it instead of him)
3. he does not reply to urgent messages even if he has a company issued phone (which he uses more often for his personal calls/texts)
4. he often walks out, raises his voice, or talks back when I have him do something- probably just to end the conversation
5. he confirms first with our manager (the one i report to) whenever I ask him to do something before he does it (he's quite close to the manager)
6. he does not follow office protocol when it comes to accepting messenger errands
7. he talks back to some managers, co-employees, contractors, security personnel (in short, he's plainly mahilig magmagaling and bastos)
..and the list would seriously just go on and on.
anyway, point is- what possible reason can I "charge" against him? I never wrote a single memo for all his shortcomings but his actions are too much. He's like a bully that you just want to get rid off.