Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

parental support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 parental support on Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:38 am


Arresto Menor
hi im newbies here..hope youcan help me regarding this matter..

good day i would like to seek some advice regarding with my husband situation..he is now 30 years old and he is an illegitimate child since birth her mother did not ask for any amount of support to his father,but her mother name my husband after his father's name..that was in the year 1982 where a child can be name after to his father even without its consent that is why he became he's jr.but as of now my husband is facing a financial problem regarding with our new born baby which is diagnose with clinical sepsis and he try to seek some help from he's father.
is my husband have any right to seek some financial support to his father because his father is in good financial status as of now?pls help me

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum