Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

is it possible? need help po pls...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 is it possible? need help po pls... on Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:52 am


Arresto Menor
Good Day po!

i just want to ask po if it is possible to locate the current address of a person through NBI records? and ano pa ang mga procedures to do? how much will it cost kung may bayad? i only have his name and birth date and birth place (but not the exact place, only SAMAR that i know of).

this isn't about filing a case to another person, it about locating my biological father where he is now. thanks po in advance for any help that would be extended to my query.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum