Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

is it possible? need help po pls...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 is it possible? need help po pls... on Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:05 am


Arresto Menor
Good Day po!

i just want to ask po if it is possible to locate the current address of a person through NBI records? and ano pa ang mga procedures to do? how much will it cost kung may bayad? i only have his name and birth date and birth place (but not the exact place, only SAMAR that i know of).

this isn't about filing a case to another person, it's about locating my biological father where he is now. thanks po in advance for any help that would be extended to my query.

View user profile

2 Re: is it possible? need help po pls... on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:43 pm


you can write them a letter but i believe nbi won't release the info to you.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: is it possible? need help po pls... on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:54 am


Arresto Menor
salamat po for the response.

how about CENSUS, COMELEC and NSO? will it be possible to get information from them about my father's whereabouts? i have his Full Name, Birth date and Birth place po? and ask ko din po sana kung fee's po para sa pag-process ng mga informations?

Thanks po in advance.

Peace on Earth!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum