Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer of Beneficiaries from Husband to Wife

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Transfer of Beneficiaries from Husband to Wife on Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:21 pm


Arresto Menor

My husband has been currently unemployed for quite sometime and I'm the one with the stable job. I want to be the one to declare our two children as beneficiaries for my SSS, PHIC, HDMF, and BIR.

What are the forms and procedures I should do in order for me to claim my children as beneficiaries from my husband.

Looking forward to your reply.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum