Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Annulment of Not Real Marrage so we can Really Get Married

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Inneed

Arresto Menor
I am new to all this so I Really need some Legal Advice. My (Wife) and I have been together for 6 years now. She Received her Annulment papers in 2006 After Waiting a Year for them. I finished my 5 year long divorce in 2009. So in 2010 we finally were married in the Philippines. I am American. When My (Wife) went to the NSO to get a copy of our marriage papers she also asked for a copy of her Annulment papers. The NSO had our papers but did not have her Annulment papers and told her that her Annulment was FAKE. We spent the Last Year redoing her Annulment so It is in the Finalization Process. and Now the NSO is telling us that even though our marriage is not real because she was not annulled that we still have to file an Annulment and It may be done within 6 Months. Please Advise we have waited so long for this only for another disappointment we are trying to get everything legally right so we can get remarried Legally to start her visa process for the U.S. we already have 2 children 5 and 1 1/2. Is there any other process that is faster than 6 to 9 months???? So we can get remarried and start her visa process?

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum