Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Commitment problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Commitment problem on Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:06 am

firewolf_omega

Arresto Menor
Hi, I do need legal advise on my concern. I have made a mistake last February. It involved a previous office mate of mine and also a friend. Since I was trying to impress a girl, I literally lied to a friend and promised her a work abroad. Since we were good friends at that time, she was convinced. i did not know the complications that it would occur that time. she then quit her job and took up IELTS thinking she may be hired abroad. I did not advice her to leave her job and it was my understanding that she really wanted to take up the IELTS exam even before we met. To make the long story short. She found out that there is no job abroad and she loaned 150k for her expenses. she wants me to pay the amount. I told her I will not since I didn't even had a penny of that 150k and she expensed all the amount for her own sake. I want to ask if she can file any legal or criminal case against me and what counter should I take since I really did not take any single penny of that 150k.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum