Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need a lawyer for bigamy?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need a lawyer for bigamy? on Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:25 am


Arresto Menor
Im filing bigamy against someone. I am the second wife. I have copies of both marriage certificates. Since I have all the proof I need, can I just fill out a form in a court or do I have to hire a lawyer.


View user profile

2 Re: need a lawyer for bigamy? on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:39 am


Arresto Menor
You will need a lawyer. It is also probably best also to get a lawyer to start proceedings to have your marriage annulled on grounds of being bigamous as well as I have heard this is the best defence in case they want to bring criminal charges to you as well.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum