Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Register of Deeds Iloilo Reconstitution of Land Title

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kolokoy7949

Prision Correccional
Ask lang po For how long does it take po to Process the Reconstitution of Land Title, bago ma issue yung new lang Title. Na submit na po sa Register of Deeds ang Finality of Decision From Court. And i checked it already sa Online Tracking ng LRA, yet its more than a Month na po, nasa ENCODING pa din yunG nka Indicate sa FlowChart nila. Does the Encoding takes about more than a Month po ba talaga? Kung ganito po kalakaran satin na encoding lang e more than a month na, paano pa yung mga susunod na Steps ng Flowchart?? 2mos. To jump into nextflow??? Register of Deeds under Department of Justice. Batobato sa langit ang tamaan wag magagalit. Good day and God Bless!

View user profile

kolokoy7949

Prision Correccional
Dec.5 stagnant pa rin sa Flowchart ng RD. Still, for Approval pa din. Sleep Sleep Sleep bounce bounce bounce Sad Sad Sad bom bom bom affraid scratch

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum