Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

husband's mistress

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 husband's mistress on Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:53 am

annabel821

Arresto Menor
ask ko lang po if i can sue the past girl of my husband. ganito po kc ang nangyari, last year my husband was with me abroad then on the month of May 2011 he got home for medical reason, then without my knowledge nagkaroon po pala sya ng relasyon s ibang babae. And this girl got pregnant and give birth last January 2012 rumors said that the father of the child is not my husband bec. she had her gestational period for only 8 months or 35 weeks but then the family of the girl told everybody that my husband is the father of the child eventhough my husband insisted that he is not the father. when this issue came out my family had confronted my husband and they believed him bec for it's impossible bec at that same time after he got in the philippines he undergone medical operation. Days had past and my husband continues living in our home. I had my vacation last march and everything ran smoothly, no one had the courage to tell me what had happened, even my family. They don't want to destroy my marriage life bec they know my husband is not really a kind of person. For them it's on the girls' attitude why my husband commited that act. The girl told to her bestfriend that it had been a long time she wanted to hook my husband so the girl did her best to bring my husband in bed. and the problem with this girl is that she is an easy to get and if she wanted a guy to have sex with her,she's the one ask for it even she knows that the guy is married. then to cut the story short, last july 25 i recieved an anonimous txt message telling about the child of my husband in other girl. so i did my best to talked to my husband's family abroad, to my family in the phils. until they told me the story. I am now in a very difficult situation, i am so hurt and at the same time my marriage is in crisis. the family of the girl continues telling their friends that my husband is the father of the child. I called them and talked to them, they told me they will not ask for anything and they will not let the child know who her father is, which seems impossible bec they told everybody that it's my husband, maybe not now but in the near future the child will know bec we are living in the same community. Now that my marriage is in crisis i decided to go back home and work there and i'm planning to sue the girl and her parents. And before i forgot i knew, that the girl is so proud and not ashame of what she did inspite of the fact that she knows that my husband is a married man.

View user profile

2 Re: husband's mistress on Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:58 am

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
File a case of adultery if she is claiming that the child father is your husband pero kailngan merun kang matibay na ebidensya, so you can request for a DNA test of the child! At kapag napatunayang kanya ang anak sabit ang asawa mo dahil pasok sila sa adultery, at kapag hindi n'ya anak saka mo pa lang masampahan pati magulang sa pagka kalat na anak ng asawa mo ang bata.

View user profile

3 Re: husband's mistress on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:57 pm

annabel821

Arresto Menor
But what if i don't want to sue my husband. My daughter will not let me to do so bec she loves her father so much.
Can i sue the girl under Interference In Family Affairs.

View user profile

4 Re: husband's mistress on Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:03 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
You can't avoid him getting involve I'm afraid! because it takes two to tango!

View user profile

5 Re: husband's mistress on Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:14 am

annabel821

Arresto Menor
is interference in family affairs not applicable in my case? someone told me i can sue the girl through this.

View user profile

6 Re: husband's mistress on Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:39 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
Pwede pero sabit nga din ang asawa mo! No way na hindi sya kasama sa kaso dahil lalabas at lalabas na nagka affair sila kaya di maiwasang hindi sya masama sa usapin.

View user profile

7 Re: husband's mistress on Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:34 pm

annabel821

Arresto Menor
ok i'm very thankful for your response..but then i know n makakasama sya sa usapin pero if ever mauuwi ba sa adultery ang kaso or hindi naman, i mean pwede kong i pursue yung kaso para s girl lng.

View user profile

8 Re: husband's mistress on Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:24 pm

attyLLL

answered your email

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

9 Re: husband's mistress Today at 4:17 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum