Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

He wants out!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 He wants out! on Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:40 am

Arresto Menor
My friend is in a really bad marriage.
he and his wife used to be officemates in a large company. Although both were involved with other people at that time, my friend got the wife pregnant. since both were breadwinners, and the company they worked for doesn't allow pregnancies outside marriage,they decided to get married. otherwise, they would be terminated. only then did he find out what a totally selfish and manipulative person his wife turned out to be. Because she knows that the husband doesn't love her, she is really paranoid and even suicidal. She verbally abuses her husband and with the slightest hint of friendship with other women, threatens him and the women of creating 'eskandalo'.

My question is, can the husband file for annulment for grounds of pychological incapacity? If she doesn't cooperate with the annulment, would it prosper in court? if not, what may be used for annullment based on these facts. The marriage cert is in order and they were of proper age when they got married.

Please help! My friend is in deep anguish. Life is too short to be tied to someone who makes your life miserable.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum