Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adultery Case or Annulment

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Adultery Case or Annulment on Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:17 pm

Arresto Menor

My (ex)wife and I have separated for almost 4 years now, i am based overseas and she is in Manila... we have an 8 year old daughter who is currently being taken care of by my in-laws (my ex is residing somewhere else with her new partner)

Within these 4 years, she gave birth to another 2 daughters from different men, this has created a psychological impact on my daughter. I speak with her on almost daily basis, I can tell that it affects her somehow.

My question is, what would be a good approach in this situation, should I file for an adultery case against her OR just go for the annulment? Or will adultery case (if proven) void our marriage certificate?

I am also thinking if it would be advisable to request for a restraining order against her for my daughter. My daughter is reluctant to go with her mom as she feels uncomfortable seeing another her mom's partner and her step-sister.

Look forward to hearing from you.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum