Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you need to hire a personal attorney for NLRC cases?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi po atty. I've already been to a SENA hearing about my case because I was denied sick leave in my call center eventhough I provided the necessary medical certificates from our healthcare provider.

Well, after the company hearing they gave me an "easy out" and on my COE it says there "cleared of all accountabilities" but when I tried to apply at other centers no one would accept me. Umaabot pa ako sa ops interview just to be shot down. Until a good-hearted person from one of the centers from the resource dept informed me that the reason why I wasn't accepted is because there was already a broadcast about me from CCAP that I had an infraction from my previous center. I felt so ashamed, humiliated and decieved knowing that my COE says I'm cleared of ALL accountabilities and yet I'm not actually cleared?

Anyway, I'm planning to go to NLRC and file a case, na review na ng atty ng DOLE intramuros and the atty said that this is a win-win situation... my problem and question is this.. since this is not a SENA case and already an NLRC case eh do I need to hire my own attorney for this? I don't have the money given my present situation that I couldn't find work in any call centers because of the blacklist being broadcasted by the individuals of my previous company. What do I do? Will I have a public attorney who will take my case? Or will it be a labor attorney?

Sigh, I was the one that got sick and still managed to work more than a week w/o having my med certificate approved only to be shot down by a manager who is overriding the professional diagnosis of a physician!?

Officially, I'm tagged as non-hirable according to the person from the resource dept of the other center. I really need your valuable and professional opinion on what to do here? Thank you very much.

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
just go to NLRC, madami lawyers don tutulong sayo.. mga free yun from PAO..

View user profile


the first phase is mediation so you don't need a lawyer yet. maybe you can work out an agreement.

i don't want to sound elitist, but not everyone offering help at nlrc is actually a lawyer.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum