Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

possible or not?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 possible or not? on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:12 am


Arresto Menor

The Biological father left his son 24 years ago, the son now want's to find him. if the son, finds him, and gets his permission to use his surname, is it possible to change the son's surname after 24 yrs of separation from his father? the son, does want anything from his father but only to carry on his father's surname. what legal action should be taken?

possible or not?

Peace on Earth!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum