Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELP. Need advise re shares of our house to my father's second family.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
My mother is planning to sell our house. Hiwalay na po ang nanay at tatay ko 32 yrs na po. My dad has his other family (we are the legit family). Now, my concern is pano po mahahati yung pagbentahan? dapat po ba kasama sa partihan ang mga kapatid ko sa tatay ko?
I have talked to a family friend (realtor/broker), sabi nya, we just need to have a waiver of rights signed by my dad stating that he or his second family will not intervene with our house/property. Kumbaga po e ipauubaya na nya samin ang bahay since hindi na po sha nakatira dito 32yrs na po. he's living in masbate now and that i will need to go there to have him sign such documents.

Please help me..Thank you po!!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum