Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Other woman

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Other woman on Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:08 pm


Arresto Menor
Iniwan na po kami ng asawa ko, may lima kaming anak, sumama na sya sa ibang babae, law graduate pa naman sya, pero sya rin lumabag sa batas, ano po bang pananagutan nya sa batas? May anak na sila ng babae nya..

View user profile

2 Re: Other woman on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:13 pm


Arresto Menor
pinabarangay ko po ang babae ng asawa ko at umamin po sila ang asawa ko at ang babae sa harap ng konsehal na may relasyon sila pwede ko bng magamit un as proof sa aksong adultery?

View user profile

3 Re: Other woman on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:32 pm


gladys, if he is not providing support, file a case of economic abuse against him.

kitypam, imo, no because records in bgy mediation proceedings are not admissible as evidence.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum