Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Concerned Friend

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Concerned Friend on Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:19 am


Arresto Menor
Good day! Sana ay matulungan nyo ang kaibigan ko na mabawi ang sinanlang property ( rights lamang ) na handang magbayad ngunit naiipit sa sorbang laki ng halagang pinapayad sa kanya. Salamat po.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum