Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Can I sue my husband Mistress eventhough i dont have proof?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi, I have been separated now with my husband. This is the 2x already. Weve been parted now for 5 days since our last fight again with his marital issues to someone of his work collegue the Lady is their auditor and she not really his co-employee and my husband is acting as a accounting staff. Though I dont have concrete evidence that theyre having an affair but my intuition leads me to think that way. I often see them together after work. He did not deny it kasi nga they worked in papers. Ironically last April 30, my husband told me that they will meet in Trinoma and she will treat the lady. I asked him why but he did not reply me back. And y husband keep deleting his cellphone histOry in SMS ans calls. Onnly to findout in a social network and I happened to see her account thats the her birthday. Then thats time I started confused about their frequent meetings outside work. And also knowing that Sunday nagkukumahog ang husband ko umalis ng 6am to go to resorts world manila dahil may near simbahan dun and went home at 9am. I tried to inquire for private investigator but i happened to have one that is bogus and no outcome. Futhermore, my husband has a lot of debts. I dont have ideas how uch he earned and how much he owe since we g0t married 2000. Does having a lot of debts is also wifes responsibility? how about if something happened to him? how will my child & I be protected from it. Until now i dont his kautangan. I really help him with it and ending up giving money para mabawasan pero i still dont know all of it. Does his kautangan is something to do to his mistress? My Counsellor told me, baka related to dun sa babae, maybe he had help her that why nabaon sya sa utang. Ano pwede ko po gawin about this.Can i file something to my husband and to the lady? and what ground? I actually texted the lady i told her na I always have my eyes on you and to my husband. Now shes threatining me for stalking and she will bring this matter into legal..Can you help?

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
The first thing you should do is to talk to your husband about his “utang”. kung hihingi siya ng tulong para mabayaran yun, kailanga alam mo din kung anu-ano ang mga binabayaran mo. And since you don’t have concrete proof of their relationship, it is very difficult to look for any legal action. Do not text the lady if do not have any proof, you might turn the tides against you.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum