Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Car Accident

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Car Accident on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:21 am


Arresto Menor

Good day po.

Ask ko lang po kung may liabilities po ba yung friend ko na may ari ng sasakyan na minamaniho nya kapag binonggo siya accidentally along the road or highway po.

Wala naman pong nasugatan sa accident, but only vehicle damages on both parties.

Ang problema po kasi ang dala lang po ng friend ko ay STUDENT PERMIT lang po. While the offender or ang bumangga naman po ay LICENCE PERMIT.

Sa ganitong cases po, yung victim po ba may liabilities for paying the damages to the offender?


Ang offender po ba ang may liabilities to pay for vehicle damages to my friend?

Ano pa bang ibang liabilities or rules on both parties ang na violate?

Is it possible to file a case against the offender if the he will not cover the damages?


Ang offender ang mas may karapatan ng magfile ng case po?


View user profile

2 Re: Car Accident on Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:33 pm


your friend may be presumed to be the one at fault, unless he can prove that the other party was clearly so. he should negotiate that the repairs be made at a decent talyer

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Car Accident on Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:53 pm


Arresto Menor

What if po yung offender talaga ang may kasalan? may laban po ba na magclaim yung victim kahit STUDENT PERMIT lang hawak nya?

Kasi ang ginawa ng friend ko, kahit hindi nya fault, nakipagnegotiate na lang siya sa offender (lahat ng info ng offender nakuha ng friend ko),,.no traffic enforcer or any police report.. pero afterwards, hindi rin tumupad yung offender sa usapan..

Tama ba ginawa ng friend ko or dapat pinareport na lang nya to sa right authorities.

Ako rin napapatanong kung ano ba dapat gawin kung sakali 'Student Permit' or 'Expired Liscense' ang hawak mo tapos may bumangga sayo, dapat ka bang umiwas at mag negotiate na lang or may right ka as a victim in this case po na ireport/irecord to sa mga right authorities?


View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum