Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEED HELP ATTY LLL and Moderators/ Law Students.|| HIT BY DRUNK DRIVER

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I am seeking for your help and advice if there will be a chance that a drunk driver can win a case over me, he filed a letter of complaint reckless imprudence resulting to slight physical injury and damage to property.

the scenario:
I am driving and entering into our garage after my last maneuver to enter exactly on the gate this drunk driver suddenly bump in the back part of my pickup truck, I saw him on the road with a wound in his knee he is very drunk and cannot talk to him properly because of his drunkenness, I am the one who head him in the hospital ,he had several laceration in the knee he was been positive in an alcohol breath test also. The police who investigates in the case seems to take sides and favoring in the drunk driver now I am afraid they might pressed me to pay for hospital bill and the damage of the tricycle. It looks like the police investigator has a connivance with the drunk driver what will I do?

Hope you can help me as I already received the subpoena and asking me to provide feedback before Sept 17.

Thank you and God bless.

Last edited by Philippine_da on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SUBJECT)

View user profile


Arresto Menor
A lawyer can help you answer the compalint affidavit.

View user profile


Arresto Menor
Good morning attorney,

Need help po. Naka aksidente po ako last september 2013, nakamotor po ako gabi po yun at umuulan ng may tumawid na LASING na MATANDANG LALAKE 65 years old po nahagip ko po siya, sa hospital bills po sila ang nagbayad sa hospital na nagkakahaga po ng 5thou plus ang inabot, nakapag abot na rin po ako sa kanila ng 3500, Ang findings po kasi ng doctor crack po sa tibula bone sa right ng paa niya at mga gasgas sa katawan at lasing po. Inilapit ko na po sila sa INSURANCE ko TPL po at 7thou po ang matatanggap nila. ayos na po ang lahat original receipts nalang po nila ang kailangan kasi puro xerox po ang submit nila noon. Kaya lang hindi nila inaasikaso, Tatlong beses na po kaming nag apperance sa police station humihingi po sila ng amicable settlement na 30k, pero nag insist po ako at yung insurance po ang inilalakad ko po. Nailabas ko po sa police station yung motor ko na inabot po ng dalawang buwan nagpasa po ako sa police station ng AFFIDAVIT OF UNDERTAKING kaya ko po nailabas yung motor ko para ipaayos. Hindi po nagpaparamdam sa text ko po yung na aksidente ko po sa pangungumusta ko kung kumusta na po siya. Pero ngayon po nagpadala sakin ng letter ang police station na gusto yung complainant gusto makipag meet sakin ng sa sunday po.

Ano po bang pwedeng eh file ng case sa lasing na matanda? May mga evidence naman po sa investigation. May chance po bang manalo ako? reckless imprudence resulting to damage to property?

Sana po makatulong kayo. Maraming salamat po ang more power.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum