Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rape R.A 8353

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Rape R.A 8353 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:02 pm


Arresto Menor
atty. pano ma dismiss ang kaso ko 10 years na,rape , wala na bang ibang paraan maliban sa voluntary surrender

View user profile

2 Re: Rape R.A 8353 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:23 pm


once it is in court, you'll have to go through the process

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Rape R.A 8353 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:02 pm


Arresto Menor
atty totoo po bang may expiration ang isang kaso with in 20 years

Last edited by cansamada on Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

4 Rape case on Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:07 am


Arresto Menor
Dear atorney ako po yung sinampahan ng kaso na rape mag 12 years na yung kaso willing po makipag ariglo yung complainant ano po ang aking gagawin turoan nyo po ako ano ang gagawin ko sa pakikipag ariglo ko sa complainant ano ang mga hakbang na dapat gawin ilan po ba ang dapat kung bayaran sa complainant

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum