Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help about secret marriage (westminister council)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zeikie1213

Arresto Menor
hi. this is my problem.. i want to have a secret marriage to my GF from Westminster city council... but im on a immigrant petition from my mom from UTAH... and my mom said that i cannot be married until i got there...

now... if i marry my gf from the Westminster city council a day b4 my flight... would it have a conflict with my papers?

ganito po.. gusto ko po pakasalan ang gf ko sa west. secretly.. eh naka petition po ako sa utah. sabi po ng mom ko na bawal aw po ako magasawa hanggat hnd pa ko nakakapunta dun... kapag po ba nagpakasal kami ng GF ko sa west one day b4 ako umalis.. maaapektohan po ba ung petition ko? at magiging valid po ba ang kasal namin sa west? kahit po secretly married kami?

need help badly.!

sorry bad English..

help po ty.

View user profile

attyLLL

you should inquire with lawyers from there

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

zeikie1213

Arresto Menor
kaya nga po ako d2 nag tanong kc name pa lng ng site pinoyLAWERS.org eh....

View user profile

attyLLL

indeed, but your question is about foreign law. seek forums on US immigration

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum