Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need your legal advice desperately...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need your legal advice desperately... on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:55 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day!

I really need your legal advice; I am desperately clueless on what to do on my problem. Meron kasi nag-hacked ng facebook account ko last February 3, 2012, and I knew the person who did that. Of course, I didn't have any conversation with friends via my wall especially if it’s a personal matter. I have personal conversation with one friend of mine through my private message section, so we can talk whatever we want to talk without any second thoughts that there would be somebody will know what our conversation is all about but we didn't used foul words naman. But the incident happened, my facebook account got hacked.

And now the person who hacked my facebook account pretends that she is me; she posted explicit pictures on my wall and sent untrue messages & rumors about me to my friends. She also adds people who I don't know and talk to them using foul words and she also change everything on that account to "public" view. My reputation was at staked. I asked my bestfriend about this and she told me that I have to report the incident to Facebook so the account will be blocked. But it seemed that they don’t do any action regarding my concern. My former facebook account was still activated.

But that’s not my main problem why I seek help here in your site. The person who hacked my account keep on sending text messages to my mom, and telling harsh words to her. And some messages are threats already on our safety & especially to my daughter & to my work. And today, my mom received a message from this girl telling her na, “humanda ako” because she already filed a case against me in Albay because of the conversation that I had with a friend from my former facebook account that was hacked by her. The conversation is plainly explaining to each other why that girl keep on doing things that hurts me a lot and ruining my life and reputation, which is true. She told my mom that the conversation and the words that we used are very untrue and scandalous for her. My questions are, can she file a case in Albay even were both residents of Quezon City, Metro Manila?; can she use the said conversation that she read from my former facebook account that she hacked as evidence against me even that account is not hers talaga?; and what case can I counter file against her from doing those things to me? Pina-blotter na po namin siya here in Quezon City (place I lived) and in Manila (place I worked). Because she also sent a message to my mom 3 weeks ago na she will make a scene in my office para ma-eskandalo ako.

I hope that you will give time to read & answer my questions. Your most kind attention & help is highly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

View user profile

2 Re: need your legal advice desperately... on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:11 pm


can i ask first how she gained access to your fb? did you just leave it logged on or she's some incredible computer hacker?

making a police report will not usually result in a case. you can make a complaint affidavit and file it at the prosecutor's office.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum