Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

hey there!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 hey there! on Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:53 am

shan

Arresto Menor
hi! napressure naman daw ako sa admin rules, hindi daw pwede text script.
now i'm making a conscious effort to type whole words Very Happy

who am i?
well, i'm about to be kicked out of school and face the dreaded month. Wink

i like this forum, by the way (o di ba, hindi pwede ang BTW - please lang hwag nyo burain ito, lol!)
i was about to propose to Tom to make a site for barristers, for all the questions that happen to pop up only during exams that we don't get to ask the professors.

thanks for the invite! (di ba, hindi uli pwede ang tnx 4 d invyt! can you not reconsider the rule? Crying or Very sad hehe! peace! m3 )

to the barristers: show them that the four-year torture was worth it! now the bar is just a walk in the park...aja!

cheers

View user profile

2 Re: hey there! on Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:02 pm

joker

Arresto Mayor
shan wrote: hi! napressure naman daw ako sa admin rules, hindi daw pwede text script.
now i'm making a conscious effort to type whole words Very Happy

who am i?
well, i'm about to be kicked out of school and face the dreaded month. Wink

i like this forum, by the way (o di ba, hindi pwede ang BTW - please lang hwag nyo burain ito, lol!)
i was about to propose to Tom to make a site for barristers, for all the questions that happen to pop up only during exams that we don't get to ask the professors.

thanks for the invite! (di ba, hindi uli pwede ang tnx 4 d invyt! can you not reconsider the rule? Crying or Very sad hehe! peace! m3 )

to the barristers: show them that the four-year torture was worth it! now the bar is just a walk in the park...aja!

cheers

hi shan, you got a very unique name. maybe text scripts were prohibited because they are trying to train you for the bar exams he he m5 m19 4th year ka na ba? kaya mo yan. dont give up hurray hurray

View user profile

3 Re: hey there! on Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:15 pm

shan

Arresto Menor
hi joker!
am not afraid to be responsible for my actions
on second thought i think i'd better change it, hehe lol!

yep i'm a senior (20% discount? yuck parang ang tanda ko na Very Happy )

i can really write whole words and if you know me, you would know that i make a conscious effort to be grammatically correct. and if you know me, tamad ako magtype, if i can get way with text script, i would, lol!

but then again, mr/ms admin might delete my message, sayang naman kapag hindi mapost message ko e antagal ko nagtype, by the way, pwede ba itext na lang ito? hehe! mas mabilis ako magtext e, thumb power! tongue

oh well, learn to abide by the rules if you will become a member of the justice league.
so, thus, therefore, hence, i succumb to the wishes of the admin. Laughing

View user profile

4 Re: hey there! on Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:28 pm

bbugoy

Arresto Mayor
hi ate shan.buti ka pa 4th year na. pakisagot naman yung mga post ko sa buhay law school section. thanks and welcome here seeya seeya seeya

View user profile

5 Re: hey there! on Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:36 am

shan

Arresto Menor
hi bugoy! Louisian ka din ba? what year?
at sana ate mo talaga ako, hehe, joke! m3

View user profile

6 Re: hey there! on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:50 pm

bbugoy

Arresto Mayor
shan wrote:hi bugoy! Louisian ka din ba? what year?
at sana ate mo talaga ako, hehe, joke! m3
anu pong skul yung mga louisian? taga PDA po ako ate m10 m13

View user profile

7 Re: hey there! on Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:23 pm

phenom

Arresto Menor
hello welcome po sa forum Very Happy

View user profile

8 Re: hey there! Today at 2:15 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: