Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

R.A. 9262 physical abuse

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 R.A. 9262 physical abuse on Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:32 pm


Arresto Menor
Atty. Magandang araw po. Hingi lng po advice. Nagfile po ung wife sa police ng complaint regarding physical abuse pero hindi ko n man po intention. Haharapin ko din po ung case. Ang tanong ko po pwede ba magpyansa and if kukulong na pwede ba mag arranged bayaran nlng. Dko rin alam magkano bayad.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum