Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

surname from married back to maiden,but not legally separated

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
pwede ko po wag ng gamitin ang surname ng husband ko at yung maiden name na lng ang gamitin kosa mga legal documents ko.19yrs na po kaming walang communication.hindi pa po kami legally separated.

View user profile


you can start using your maiden name, but you can't compel govt agencies to change their records

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum