Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breach of Contract

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Breach of Contract on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:49 pm

rain quinto

Arresto Menor
Hey Good morning I have a question.

I am working in an educational institution as administrator and faculty member. I signed two contracts last year. On the first contract that I signed, it states that I will serve the school for a year and on the other one I will serve the school for two years with a higher salary. After a month they gave me a copy of the first contract that I signed it was legally signed by a lawyer (notary public) but the salary that I am receiving is the salary stated in the second contract. What should I honor? I am planning to resign next year.My first siigned contract will expire next year and the other one will expire on May 2014. Which of the two is legal? If I resign next year will I be charged of breach of contracT?

I badly need help.

View user profile

2 Re: Breach of Contract on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:58 pm

attyLLL

the second superseded the first one.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Breach of Contract on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:02 am

rain quinto

Arresto Menor
why they gave me the copy of the first contract and it is legally signed by an attorney? Why the second one is legal?

View user profile

4 Re: Breach of Contract Today at 2:01 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum