Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it possible to change my documents from married name into maiden name?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I'm planning to get tourist visa to Norway and I want to use my maiden name. My husband and I been seperated for 7years. Is it possible to change my existing married document and use my maiden name for travel for I am going to visit my boyfriend in Norway? Is there no problem to the embassy if i will use my maiden name even im still married?

View user profile


under ph law, you can you can revert to your maiden name but cannot compel govt agencies to change your name in docs like passport.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum