Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remove date and place of marriage of my parents

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi! Good day po sa inyo. Baby pa daw ako nung naghiwalay si Mama at Papa. Kinasal po si Papa at Mama ko dito sa Pinas. Ang mama ko po ay nagpakasal ulit ng amerikano at currently US citizen na sya. Ngayon, balak nya po ako kunin. Balak nya sana ipatanggal yung date at place ng kasal nila ni Papa sa birth certificate ko para lumabas na illigitimate child ako. Ano po kaya ang mga steps na dapat gawin? Possible po ba ito?

@ Tungkol sa Papa ko hindi ko alam kung saan sya at hindi ko pa nakita simula nung bata pa ako.

Maraming salamat po!


View user profile


Arresto Mayor
only your father can impugn your right to be his child.. yun lang alam ko, hehehe... I don't know kung meron bang remedy jan.

View user profile


i recommend he finds another way to get you there. adoption can be a good option

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum