Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to get back our house!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How to get back our house! on Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:30 am


Arresto Menor
nangyari ito noong isang taon, ako at ang aking kapitbhay ay nagdesisyon n magpalit ng bhay. Pero hanggang ngaun hndi p din napalitan sa Inutangan nmin which is the Pag ibig ang mga names. So ngaun nagdecide nlng kmi n hndi n ituloy. Since the deed of exchange is defective coz it's my sign appears there and not my husband's. What legal thing I can do to go back in the house which was named to us?

Thanks for the advice

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum