Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SEEKING FOR LEGAL ADVICE ON CHANGE on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:40 am


Arresto Menor
I was born in 1987, i never met my biological father, i use my mother's maiden name until she got married to my step-father in 1991. Im of legal age and I do not want to use my step-father's surname anymore because of family matter (he treats me way different from his own children and my mother didnt have the courage to stand up for me, etc..). How can i legally change my surname back to my mother's maiden name? Is it possible?

Hoping for your response! Thank you!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum