Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what to do..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 what to do.. on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:02 pm


Arresto Menor
hello.. what legal form will i do to claim a debt in behalf of my mother. she's old and weak. and i think the debtor is waiting for her to die so that her debt will be invalid. there's already a court decision that she must pay. 12 yrs had passed and she didn't pay a single cent plus interest. please do comply asap thanks

View user profile

2 Re: what to do.. on Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:36 pm


Arresto Mayor
your Ma can give you or your Atty "Special Power Of Attorney",,, then your Ma will not have to Attend Court or Sign Papers.... if the amount you claim is up to P100,000 you can file in SMALL CLAIMS COURT... pls talk to a Government Atty at your HALL OF JUSTICE..... im not a Atty..... if theres already a COURT ORDER,,, hyy didnt your Ma apply to the Sherif to collect the money or SELL AT PUBLIC AUCTION the person's Property, Lands...

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum